WICH ARE THE MOST COMMON PLASTIC SURGERIES IN COLOMBIA?
More and more people are accepting the change that plastic surgery means in their lives, whether it is large or small, it is something that is not used and, on several occasions, it can be scary. However, being a positive change is becoming more and more common.
Currently, countries like Colombia have begun to stand out and position themselves on the radar of people seeking a change so professional that it even resembles the natural. Below you will find the top 5 plastic surgeries in Colombia:
1. Augmentation mammoplasty: also known as breast augmentation, it is a procedure that involves the placement of implants or prostheses to increase the volume of the breast. It tends to be a very useful surgery in patients who require breast reconstruction for various circumstances.
2. Mastopexy: breast lift commonly occurs because the breasts give way to the force of gravity, causing them to adopt a lower position on the chest wall. Many of the patients express that they begin to lose a youthful or attractive appearance.
3. Abdominal marking: abdominoplasty is the procedure in charge of removing excess flaccid skin and localized fat in the abdomen. The way in which this procedure is approached is that the muscle is treated to improve the contour and marking of the skin on it.
4. Rhinoplasty: this famous procedure consists of increasing or decreasing the size of the nose, improves some disorders of obstruction of the air that the patient breathes and modifies the shape of it. In general, it modifies the appearance of the face in its entirety since it is the most central element, and it stands out to the naked eye. For this reason, not only the nose but the entire maxillary region, as well as the jaw and chin, should be analyzed.
5. Liposuction: liposculpture is the process that is responsible for removing excess fat in the most peripheral places; that is, in the hip and abdomen. It is worth clarifying that liposculpture is not an adequate procedure for the management and control of obesity; in fact, this must be accompanied by changes in diet and the habit of exercising to strengthen and provide better results.
It is worth mentioning that the surgeries are not the totality to maintain an adequate change where it is desired, they must always be accompanied by a great commitment of the patient in the strengthening and adequate care of each one of them; either in food, exercise or care in the open. Surgery is the beginning, however, the fundamental care for an excellent and long-lasting result.